Contact information: first name and last name, language and country from which you interact with us, email address, telephone/mobile number, billing and delivery address;
Personal information: date of birth, taxpayer identification number, gender;
Billing and payment data: (e.g., payment or card data, information related to your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
User history: user satisfaction ratio; services provided; location(s) of service provision; purchase and payment history;
Any other personal data transmitted in the context of contact requests or information requests and/or provided by its owner in the context of the relationship established with Your Natural Beauty.
Remember that when we request that you provide your personal data to grant you access to any functionality or service of the Platform, we will mark certain fields as mandatory, as these are the information we need to provide you with the service or grant access to the relevant functionality. Please note that if you decide not to provide the requested data, you may not be able to complete your user registration or may not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
The personal data to which Your Natural Beauty has access as the Controller will be processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently for the following purposes:
- Registering to create a Your Natural Beauty account or visiting our Website;
- Ordering products;
- Requesting user support services or when you send us any other communication;
- Responding to contact requests or information requests through forms, email, or telephone;
- Subscribing to receive newsletters and promotional offers;
- Managing established contracts;
- Analyzing our services based on user testimonials;
Your Natural Beauty processes the personal data of the respective owners based on at least one of the following grounds:
- User's consent: when you have given your express, prior, informed, specific, and unequivocal consent – in writing, orally, or by validating an option. For example, your consent to receive direct marketing messages;
- Performance of a contract and pre-contractual diligences: when the processing of personal data is necessary for the conclusion, execution, and management of the contract entered into with Your Natural Beauty;
- Compliance with a legal obligation: when the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which Your Natural Beauty is subject, such as the communication of data to police, judicial, tax, or regulatory authorities;
- Legitimate interest: when the processing of personal data corresponds to a legitimate interest of Your Natural Beauty or third parties, such as improving the quality of service, fraud detection, whenever this interest prevails over the rights of data subjects.
Your personal data will be accessible to all employees of Your Natural Beauty who require them for the aforementioned purposes.
Personal data may also be transferred to subcontractors for them to process on behalf of Your Natural Beauty. In this case, Your Natural Beauty will take the necessary contractual measures to ensure that subcontractors respect and protect the personal data of data subjects, only using subcontractors that provide sufficient guarantees of implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures for this purpose.
Your Natural Beauty does not transfer data outside the European Economic Area, as its servers are located within the European Economic Area.
The servers of the Website are located within the European Economic Area. Whenever Your Natural Beauty needs to transfer data outside the European Economic Area, it undertakes to carry out such transfer in full compliance with the applicable data protection legislation, in particular the provisions of Section 5 of the GDPR.
We process your data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. However, Your Natural Beauty may retain it for a longer period whenever:
- A fixed period of time is established by law;
- A period of time is recommended by the National Data Protection Commission ("CNPD");
- They are processed for statistical purposes; or
- They are required for the establishment, exercise, or defense of a legal right in a judicial process.
As an example, we retain data necessary for accounting, tax, or commercial bookkeeping purposes for 10 years.
Once the maximum retention period is reached, your personal data will be irreversibly anonymized (with anonymized data being retained) or securely destroyed.
We are committed to respecting the confidentiality of your personal data and ensuring your rights. Regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, as a data subject, you can exercise the following rights at any time:
- Right of access – the right to obtain confirmation of what personal data of yours is being processed and information about it, such as the purposes of the processing, retention periods, among others;
- Right of rectification – the right to request the rectification of your personal data that is inaccurate or to request that incomplete personal data be completed. However, if you are a registered user of the Platform, you can also access the corresponding section of your account's personal data to change or update your personal data;
- Right to erasure of data or "right to be forgotten" – the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data, provided that valid grounds for their retention do not exist, such as cases in which Your Natural Beauty must retain data to fulfill a legal obligation or because a judicial process is ongoing;
- Right to data portability – the right to receive the data you have provided to us in a digital format for current and automated use or to request the direct transmission of your personal data if technically feasible;
- Right to object – the right to object to processing based on legitimate interests, provided that there are no overriding legitimate or compelling reasons that prevail over your interests, rights, and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise, or defense of a legal right in a judicial process;
- Right to restriction – the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, either by: (i) suspending processing or (ii) limiting the scope of processing to certain categories of data or processing purposes;
- Right to revoke consent – if the processing of your personal data is dependent on obtaining your consent, you have the right to revoke it, without such revocation affecting the processing of the data while the consent is in force.
Data subjects also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNPD (www.cnpd.pt) if they believe that Your Natural Beauty has violated applicable data protection legislation.
Your Natural Beauty prevents unauthorized access or disclosure by using a variety of security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, to help protect and maintain the security, integrity, and availability of your personal data.